Sunday, April 20, 2008

Trying to be patient

Baby update....so we are 4cm and just waiting. I should be more patient and should be enjoying this time, but patience is apparently not my strongest skill. Danny has been in Atlanta for the past week with Nana, Max, and Grandmommy. It is really strange to have a week without a 20 month old to take care of....I guess you could say I am a little bored! We have enjoyed having dinner out with out entertaining Danny, but now it is time. Even though we are only just approaching 39 weeks, we will be attempting to bring on labor at this Tuesday's appt. I will spare you the details, but our doctor has things that she can do that usually get labor started. And since he is already a 8-9 lb baby, even the doctor supports this early labor! So, hopefully we can introduce you to our little boy soon!

We miss our sweet Danny, but here he is having a blast at Nana and Max's house! What a big boy....he loves to eat with a spoon and does a pretty good job with feeding himself!

3 comments:

MLS said...

I can't wait to meet baby boy Gaskill #2~~~

Love you!
Lauren

Knierim said...

I hope you don't have to wait much longer. I know the waiting is so hard. Try to relax!!

The Gaymons said...

Wow! Sounds like the next Gaskill is about to make his grand entrance. I will be praying for things to go smoothly (or as smooth as possible). =) Can't wait to meet this new bundle!