Sunday, January 13, 2008

Our New House!

This is the house that we will be closing on at the beginning of February! I love it and can't wait to fill it with our stuff. It has a terrific red door, which I have always thought looks so welcoming on homes. The backyard is fenced in which is a must for Pollack, our Golden Retriever, and it actually has a two car garage. We were shocked to find out that garages are a rarity in Richmond.....even with the cold mornings that we are experiencing there! And look at that porch...wow. I can't wait to get there!

(added 02-01-08) also check out our other site: gaskills.smugmug.com for more pics!

2 comments:

MLS said...

Cute, cute house! I work with some folks who moved to Memphis from Richmond...want me to see if they know of fun places to eat/shop/hang out?

The Gaymons said...

I love your adorable house....I mean, I dig yo' pad sista. I had to put that since I am tryin' to get down with Lauren's latest post of saying lyrics to rap songs and speaking them in the ever so white voice I have. Now, granted that was not from a rap song, but I will set out to write a rap song for your new pad. I think it deserves it's own rap. I will keep you updated with the progress.