Monday, March 17, 2008

Just like Daddy

I am so blessed to be the mommy of a sweet little boy! And I am convinced that I have the greatest husband. I am so proud of him and he is the kind of man I want our children to become. So, I guess you can say that I was a happy momma to be taking pictures in the back yard this Easter Sunday. Scott decided to mow the grass real quick(therapy after 9 hours in a car) and Danny was his little helper.
I just love this photo and how it captures a little boy following in his Daddy's footsteps....
So sweet!
We had a great time in Atlanta for the Easter weekend. I know 9 hours may seem like a lot of travel, but there are so many cities along the way that it is not that bad of a drive. Of course, we had to stop more than Scott usually does when he has made this trip, but it was managable. And we all got giddy in the last hour of the ride with much giggling and talking about going home to "Short Pump"(with a pssht and a arm crank motion included....our way of saying short pump for the watering hole that this area was named after) We loved seeing family and it was fun to be an overnight guest, versus the usual rush in and rush out that happens when we live in the same city. I am working on editing our photos, but look for them in our smug mug site....http://gaskills.smugmug.com I will probably label them something like Easter in Atlanta. This is it for trips to ATL for Danny and I(until after #2 is born), but Scott will be headed there one more time for a friend's wedding.
Now we are just counting down the days until we meet our second son! He needs a name though! Please feel free to comment and leave suggestions after this post. We at least need a short list...Can't call him #2 forever!
Until next time...Happy Spring!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That pic is a real keeper...precious!
Name for Baby Gas #2....I don't dare go there...

The Gaymons said...

How cute is that?!! I am glad you all had a great Easter. Hope to see you soon.