Tuesday, May 27, 2008

In response to a friend's post

20 things I will never...

20. Bungee jump...no thank you
19. Use a portapotty unless I absolutely positively have no other option. I don't like dark small spaces.
18. Move to some place REALLY cold.
17. Stop loving Mexican food
16. Lose my love of traveling
15. Not think my son's play time is fun....he comes up with the best games to play by himself while I watch
14. Like the smell of a poopy diaper
13. Stop enjoying diaper changing(despite #14) b/c it is such a sweet time of one-on-one and I have my children's full attention!
12. Choose to be inside on a beautiful day(I am typing outside right now!)
11. Stop loving my family
10. Drive a Hummer or unnecessarily large car
9. Enjoy folding clothes
8. Enjoy putting away dishes
7. Stop loving ice cream
6. Understand why God chooses to love us....I know he does love us despite our actions, but it seems so unbelievable. Amazing love!
5. Stop trying to protect my children
4. Eat sushi....I know people like it, but I just can't do it
3. Sky dive(I am stealing that one from Greta, but I strongly agree)
2. Do anything illegal for money
1. Stop loving my job as mommy and wife!

That was my list of "I will never..." It was fun to write, but I still stand by the theory that sometimes we end up doing things we said we would never. Often God calls us where we least expect.....but hopefully my calling will not involve sky diving or giving up ice cream!!

No comments: