Wednesday, August 13, 2008

He's a star....

....hopefully! We are hoping Pollack gets chosen as a spokesdoggy for Milkbone. We just sent in his photo to their contest and it can be found on the website. Check it out! Last time I checked, it was on the first page. http://milkbone.icmodus.com/
Here are a few recent photos of Danny and Pollack playing(ie: Danny chasing Pollack around, while Pollack runs for his life. He is such a good doggy!
Pollack is smiling at this hug!

Danny wanted to brush him.

yes, I know. Letting our dog kiss our child is pretty nasty, but I am sure he will survive a little dog slobber.

2 comments:

MLS said...

I can't believe that Danny is all out licking Pollack!! He must love his dogs like his Mama!!

Mrs. Gaskill Rascal said...

on further inspection, I do believe you are right...Danny is actually licking Pollack.(yuck!) He used to kiss people like that too, until we taught him the "correct" way to kiss. I guess that is what happens when you learn how to kiss from your dog.