Thursday, December 10, 2009

Norman Rockwell

I have gotten more than one comment that my children have a Norman Rockwell look to them. I believe that translates into All American happy smiling children. Of course, my main example of Norman Rockwell growing up was this framed poster above our guest room bed with two elderly people. It was interesting. But I do get the fact that my boys are cute.
While riding the train in Blue Ridge, GA last week, we got the chance to hang out with Santa. Instead of asking for presents, Danny really wanted to know why he wears "glubes" (ie: gloves). I snapped a photo as Danny was chatting with the man in red.

A friend on facebook saw this photo and once again referenced the Norman Rockwell likeness.

Cute, huh?

4 comments:

Lauren said...

precious!!

Callen and Michael Martin said...

Awe! Anne your kids are adorable!!! Thanks for your comment on my blog. Actually my mom makes most of Lola and Charlie's smocked or hand made clothes. She is SOO super talented! And she shares her talents with SO many! Hope y'all are doing well! Merry Christmas!!!

Nana said...

They surpass anything Norman Rockwell ever created.

MLS said...

They totally DO look like Norman Rockwell kiddos!!! Precious!!

Love to you!
Lauren