Saturday, February 13, 2010

the boy's got dreams.

A few days ago, Danny decided to give me the scoop on his future.

It went something like this....

D: "I will have ten kids and they will all be boys. I will get up in the morning and drive over here to pick up daddy and we will drive to work at the train station. When we get there, we will buy tickets and then we get on the train and yell 'ALL ABOARD!' Then we will go home at night and I will drop off daddy and then go back to my house."

me: "That's nice. Who is going to cook dinner for you and your ten kids?"

D: "Caroline, of course."

Should I inform him that Caroline might not want to have ten kids? Maybe she will want to work outside of the home? She is super smart and already knows all her letters, so maybe she will go to work and Danny will stay home. Just a thought. And ten kids? whew. think of all the laundry....



well, she does like him, so that's a good start!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

hahaha! that is precious!

Meghan Gaskill said...

So so so cute!

Hillary said...

That is absolutely precious. Caroline couldn't do any better. We'll handle the reception if you can take care of the rehearsal dinner. At this point, I think they'd both agree to Red Robin or the Cow place.