Friday, April 3, 2009

snow day

Our little snow baby!


So, it was like a month ago, but we did get some photos of the "big snow storm"! Pollack loved it, Danny loved it, and Josh was cold. School was canceled for three full days and one half day. Despite the fact that we live 8 hours north of Atlanta, Richmond is not ready for huge doses of cold icy wetness anymore than our former home. It was a nice break from the busyness, but we are ready for the WARM BREEZY SPRING that Richmond is known for! I love the seasons here!

Joshie is checking out the snow and waiting!


Yeah...that's about 6-7 inches. Pollack is loving it!


We had some trouble opening the door!


Happy dog with a stick in the snow.


I found these boots for about $4 at the thrift store. love it!

3 comments:

nana said...

I can handle one snow storm a winter....ready for Spring also. Super SNOW pics! Hey....does anyone else read your blog? Keep writing....it makes my day.

Anonymous said...

This are great pictures and are beautiful. I agree with Nana....you need to post daily in your spare time. I love it!

Grandmommy said...

OOOPPPS....I forgot to sign Grandmommy to the last post.