Monday, March 30, 2009

Grandpa

Did you know that Grandpa is Max's daddy?

Cause Danny sure does. He talks about it. A lot.

I think Grandpa got about 30 minutes alone the whole time he was here and that was only when he closed the door to the bathroom. Of course, he got to sleep alone, but Danny tried to change that too. He asked me if he could snuggle Grandpa. Even Josh was loving some Grandpa time. He has discovered how fun it is to scramble up the steps and make sure someone is chasing you. And Grandpa is the best rescuer!

Not sure if Grandpa reads this blog, so I will have to pass this on to him later, but he got some compliments from our neighbors. They couldn't believe how young and active he was. I guess that is what happens when you walk 3 miles and bike 10 miles everyday. Man, I hope I have those genes in me!!!

Danny doesn't like to sit still for pictures!


But Joshua is a ham!


Let me walk!!!


Next post....snow pictures!

2 comments:

nana said...

While Grandpa was with us he kept talking about "those two little boys". He loved visiting with you all and told us that since we were not there he recieved all the attention from Danny and Josh...he loved it!

nana said...

oops....received!