Thursday, March 12, 2009

photo sites?

I love our smug mug site for storing pics, but I realize that it is nice to have something to physically show people and for my boys to look at later. I have come up with a new plan. Gone are the days of scrapbooking!! I am a pretty fast scrapbooker and can knock out a year's worth in a couple of days, but who has a couple of days to work on pasting and cutting. Not to mention the fact that Danny likes to "help" with the pasting and cutting!
So, my new plan is to do a hardback book every year with the BEST photos. I am still going to hand make the baby books...working on that...but our family books will be smaller and not handmade. I have a list of a few online options, but I want YOUR input. Does anyone have a site that they absolutely LOVE? Important stats would include: inexpensive, easy to upload, easy to save and continue to work, easy to organize....I guess the keyword is EASY!
Anxiously waiting for your input!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

you know my choice!!! www.blurb.com!!

Anonymous said...

Great idea! Nana and Max want to reserve one book every year....would make an awesome Christmas present. I have enjoyed using shutterfly. Easy (I was able to use it!), reasonably priced and lots of options of styles.

Anonymous said...

Shutterfly! I did Caroline's baby book there, and are working on this year's edition.

Sarah said...

I like blurb.com and mpix.com