Friday, October 16, 2009

Conversations

Danny and I spend lots of time talking in the car. I wish I had a tape recorder for some of the things he has said. Today we had a conversation that was priceless.

A worship song was playing and I was singing along.
Danny started to sing with me, but as usual, he got a few of the words wrong.
I told him the actual words. The line happened to be something about Jesus. I wish I could remember it exactly.
Danny then says to me "Mommy, I know Jesus. He is our savior."
I was tearing up as I looked in the rear view mirror at him. I started to tell him how excited I was that he knew that important bit of information, when he started giggling.

He then proceeded to tell me between giggles that "He pooted".

nice.

How do things go downhill so fast?

2 comments:

The Gaymons said...

So cute! Hey, when you gotta poot, you gotta poot! =)

nana said...

He is all boy! How awesome that he wants to talk about Jesus being our Savior.
You and Scott are teaching your boys so well. Just want to know...who is teaching about Jesus and who is teaching about pooting?????