Thursday, October 15, 2009

Want to Touch a Truck?

Like to touch trucks?
Sounds boring?
How about climbing inside and pretending to drive them?
Not how you would like to spend your Saturday morning?
Then, you must not be Age 1-4.

In Danny's eyes, this might be one of the coolest things we do all year. I thought it was pretty cool too. I loved seeing my children with wonder and amazement in their eyes. Josh had a hard time leaving one truck and going to the next, because he loved it so much. Thank you Junior League of Richmond for helping us have a day of fun!


Thank you Mr. Fireman for letting me ride in the fire truck!


My hat's a little big.


Our trip was made extra fun having our friends with us. Nathan is 2 and Matthew is 4. We had the 1-4 age group covered!


That is one big tire. As usual, it is hard to get 4 boys to look at the camera at the same time.

No comments: