Monday, October 5, 2009

I'm not crazy...ok, maybe a little.

ok. For the few of you who read this blog....please don't think I am going crazy. I know the background has changed more times than I can count. Just trying to find something different, but also one that Mr. GaskillRascal will like.
I need help.
I need one that represents us as a family.
I am the only girl in the house, so flowers are out.

So, the current background is kid friendly, minimal flowers, and gender neutral colors....but I am still not sure.

What do you think?

Should we stay with this theme or keep looking?
No, this isn't "the one"
Reminds me of Anne's job as a teacher. perfect
Did your kids design this? ughhh
Healthcare reform, what kind of sandwich to have for lunch....I have bigger things to worry about!
pollcode.com free polls

No comments: