Tuesday, July 29, 2008

our little traveler....

I have had the chance to fly a few times with Danny and he is such a great traveler. It is fun to see him interact with the other passengers. He is so cute and I love it when other people get to see that too. This Friday, Joshua will get to take his first flight when I head to Atlanta to take the pictures at my friend Lindsey's wedding. I am sure he will do a great job....he is really a wonderful baby. It will be a special time for mommy and baby, while Danny gets a special weekend with Daddy!
I am so excited to get to be a part of Lindsey's wedding. She was one of the girls in my high school d-group that I met with for four years in Atlanta. And now she is getting married. Wow! I can't believe those girls are at this stage in their lives now. It has been a blessing to continue to watch them grow up over the past few years. And I can't wait to have an excuse to take a bunch of photos! I love taking pictures! Here is a picture of Lindsey and her fiance Jimmy that I took last year.

Just praying that we all get better before Friday! Still have the funk at our house...Scott is doing better but still not great, Danny has a secondary infection and is taking an antibiotic, Josh has been getting an occasional fever, and I have a bad cough. Not trying to complain, but two weeks of sickness at our house is exhausting!

No comments: