Thursday, September 3, 2009

August was busy!

Do we have some future golfers?







So, clearly you can tell we have been very busy this month by our lack of posting. Our weekends were Atlanta, Maryland, Maryland, Atlanta with a week stop in MD in the middle. I think our boys are recovering slowly...but mommy and daddy are taking even longer. I need a vacation! I have gotten used to the grandparent help lately. Time for the routine to start again.
I am really pumped about fall and a continuation of the amazing weather we have had lately. Richmond is full of breezes that make me love playing outside. I can't wait for football, leaves falling, pumpkins, brisk weather, trip to the mountains to pick apples. I think that I enjoy fall, but more than anything I am always ready for the start of a new season. It seems like as each season comes to a close, I am anticipating the next one.
But there is something special about fall. I wish I had a reason to go buy school supplies and a new backpack. Scott does though, since he will be starting his MBA at Virginia Tech next weekend. Don't worry, we still love our Dawgs. And living in ACC territory has renewed a passion for Georgia Tech too. I think it has more to do with my husband enjoying a good football argument, though.

Another new favorite activity for Scott? Ruining a picture! I love taking pictures, but I have a family of boys who can't stand being in pictures. Ironic right? Here is one of his latest attempts.

It's too bad. He is a hottie and I love having great pictures of him....Maybe posting this photo will make him stop?

We have lots of great-nonruined photos of our family and recent photo shoots at our smugmug site. Take a few minutes to check out all the new galleries!

5 comments:

nana said...

We love the grandparenting routine too...anytime!

Anonymous said...

Did he make that face on purpose or did you just accidently catch him at a bad time? Cute pics of the little boys though :)

Love,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

"And living in ACC territory has renewed a passion for Georgia Tech too."

Anne - You need to clarify this statement asap before you are out of the Georgia rotation and Danny is in. That is crossing the line. Way over the line.

Chip

Hillary said...

Virginia Tech? Really?

I am half-considering disowning Scott as a friend...

(just kidding-- unless you start wearing VT clothing in public)

:)

The Fokens Family said...

Hey Girl,
Google...loudmouth design logos. Let me know if you can't find it. It's 20 dollars and they have 6-7 formats to choose from.
Hope this helps!
~Erica