Thursday, March 11, 2010

Please stick around.

The weather in Richmond has been wonderfully pleasant in the afternoons even with today's impending rain clouds and small bursts of sunshine peeking through the clouds. After our latest winter, everyone is relieved to see the snow has melted, except for the occasional giant pile of plowed parking lot snow. Those patches of concrete might not see sunshine for a few more weeks. But overall the attitude of most people I have had the chance to speak with this week has been excitement over the emerging of Spring and the glorious weather that it brings. If you think I am being a little dramatic, then you need to come spend a week with me and experience the cool breezes, pretty sunshine, bright blue sky, and flowers exploding that was my welcome into our new town. My first two months in Richmond were spent sitting(due to the very large child in my belly) on the porch and thanking God that we had moved to a really great location. My first March and April in Richmond two years ago was really nice. I am looking forward to spending more time on my porch in the next few months, but this time about 40 pounds lighter(seriously, he was a BIG baby!)
Here we are enjoying one of the playgrounds in our neighborhood.








He loves his dog...they kiss and hug all day long.

2 comments:

nana said...

Spring is fantastic! Yippee!
Love the pics...especially the one of Joshie kissing Pollack.

MLS said...

I love the Spring!! I also love ths big smooch between Josh and his pup! Too cute!