Tuesday, March 2, 2010

He is a sneaky little fellow.

I love who my children are becoming.

My eldest is honest, thoughtful, organized, outgoing, friendly...generally a joy to be around. He doesn't know a stranger. He doesn't like kisses from his momma, but he seeks my approval constantly. He is a leader and is usually nurturing to those younger than him. He is sensitive and can get his feelings hurt very quickly. But that sensitivity is part of what makes him so kind to others. I love who God has created him to be.

But the title to this post is not about him.

It's the other little guy that is constantly at my feet...wanting me to pick him up....the sneaky one.

I can sing his praises too. He loves my cuddling(translation: momma's boy) and wants my arms wrapped around him 24/7. He is my spunky, creative little man. His faces is less often in a smile and more often in a scrunched eye brows expression as he thinks and plans over how to do something or make something work. He likes to give out hugs to just about everyone(as long as mommy doesn't leave) and he is super smart. And really tough, because you have to be when you are the smaller guy in a pair of boys.

I think I have my hands full with these two guys.

Especially when I get looks like these.


Just hanging out at breakfast and watching his Elmo.


Smile?


I am powerless against his charms. All he has to do is grab my face and say mommy in his sweet little way and I am hooked.

Seriously, I have my hands full with these two guys.

3 comments:

MLS said...

He is SOO cute!!I want to play with him! Come to ATL and see me!

Unknown said...

What cute pictures of the little guy!
Grandmommy

nana said...

Joshie is such a little man! I too love what God has created both your boys to be. Hugs for Danny and Josh.