Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I have a friend you should know....

...named Nicole Unice.  She is the director of women's ministry at my church, a published author, counselor, leader and friend to many, a mommy to three adorable children, and definitely a model to me on how to balance a career and a family with great skill.  She has a terrific blog http://www.thestubbornservant.com/ where she tackles some deep issues and also presents some really great questions about what it means to be a believer.  You know when it is refreshing to meet people who seem to really understand that being a Christian doesn't mean having all the answers and living a model life.  I want to be the kind of person that is honest about the struggles and issues I wrestle with daily.  And through my friendship with Nicole, I am learning more about what that means.
SOOOO, when she asked me to be a guest blogger this summer for a series she was doing,
I was thrilled.
I was seriously flattered.
And since she had visited my site before, I realized that maybe I have more than one reader for this gaskillrascal blog(thanks mom for being faithful!) 

I would love it if you would head over and read what I wrote.  Maybe even comment?
And then add thestubbornservant to your list of daily reads.

2 comments:

Nicole Unice said...

AH, blog love!! Thanks Anne! And yes, I am a reader. I love your pics, and love you through this little slice of life you share!

nana said...

Our daughter, son-in-law, and two grandsons are models of living Christ-like lives. They have taught me about love, truth, faith and trust. God is using them as vessels for the rest of us. God is soooo good.