Friday, July 9, 2010

Missing Mr. Gaskill Rascal?

I really want that hubby of mine to start blog on here again.
Here and here are some examples of his funny posts. And you can't forget his one about literally. It might "literally" make you fall off your seat in laughter.
If you think Mr. Gaskill Rascal is funny and would like to see him post again, please leave a message for him in the comments.

Thanks for your help!





This picture is clearly unrelated, but I think 5 sleepy children in a bed watching movies is totally cute.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

chanting: MR. GASKILL! MR. GASKILL!!

btw, your husband is a stud for writing. I cant even get CT3 to read. He tells me "why should I read when I live it??" hahahaa!

Mrs. Gaskill Rascal said...

perfect....you can have a vote for every person in your home....so vote again, b/c dogs count too!

MLS said...

I totally vote that Mr. Gaskill comes back to write....loved his stuff!

nana said...

Mr. Gaskill....we need a really good laugh....pleeaassee write again! 3 votes here (you said dogs count right?!)