Monday, September 15, 2008

good old monday

How is it possible that I can feel so busy, yet not really be doing anything?

I can't figure that one out.

And also, how do you teach a two year old that 5:30 am is not an appropriate time to knock on mommy and daddy's door and exclaim "I'm up!"

That is a tough one too.

We joined a bible study and attended a community group this past week....we have been hungry for fellowship and it is so refreshing to feel like we are getting closer to making Richmond home.

I wanted to post this photo from our trip, because we are learning so much about Genesis lately(sermons and bible study topic) Isn't it amazing that God choose to show His creativity through creation. I love the colors and the approaching storm in this photo. I am reminded that He is able to refresh my soul in the same way that this rain brought much needed water to the earth. Let's thank Him today for making us in His image and surrounding us with beautiful landscape to enjoy. I believe that He delights in our amazement and awe.


Psalm 33:6-9
"The Lord merely spoke,
and the heavens were created.
He breathed the word,
and all the stars were born.
He assigned the sea its boundaries
and locked the oceans in vast reservoirs.
Let the whole world fear the Lord,
and let everyone stand in awe of him.
For when he spoke, the world began!
It appeared at his command."

No comments: