Saturday, September 20, 2008

Ladies man...

I am sure all moms would say this about their children, but I think my boys are pretty cute. And with Danny's sports skills, advanced vocabulary(ie: very smart), love of music, and sweet personality, I believe he is the total package. I foresee lots of girls calling our house during our boy's teenage years. Of course, he will be too busy pursuing athletics and academics to have time for any romantic interests...haha!
Funny how parents can come up with great plans for our children's futures. I do pray that Danny and Josh would love Jesus and love what they do for a living, no matter what they decide to be when they grow up. I pray that they might have great friends who will encourage them and be good influences. And I pray for them to find wives who love the Lord and seek to bring glory to God through their relationship. I think it is important that I pray this for them as often I can!
I have included some photos of Danny playing with his friend Caroline. She is a cutie! I realized when I was going through our smugmug pics that we have lots of pictures of Danny kissing little girls. oh boy!

I love this picture. Their faces are so sweet and happy!


We went to Field Day of the Past with Jamie, Hillary, and Caroline while Scott is in Arizona for the UGA game.


The fish(pre-flush).

Update on the fish: We have one left. Poor lonely guy. I think the others are gone, b/c of two different issues. #1 The water wasn't ready to handle four fish. So, we are waiting for the water to get established before we add any more. #2 We may have made the temperature change too quickly. The temperature was raising at least 3 or 4 degrees every night when we left the light on in the tank. Yeah, so basically, I cooked them. I feel terrible. Danny occasionally walks by the tank and says, "no friends". I don't think he knows where they went, fortunately.

1 comment:

Kendra Allegra said...

My 3 year old still talks about our hermit crab that died months ago even though we have replaced it. Thank God he made "pets" in abundance for us to replace if we have to.