Monday, September 29, 2008

I don't want to talk about it...

so, Georgia lost to Alabama this weekend. It was painful. Excruciating at times. But I have a theory. I believe that there should be a "once every five years" limitation on using alternative jerseys to stir up excitement and fan support. For all of you who would like to blame coaches or players or bad officials, let's turn our energies to the jerseys. We pushed our luck. Now we must live with the consequences. We must focus on looking forward and getting ready. The Dawgs have one heck of a season still left to complete.

On a lighter note...My parents moved to Maryland this weekend! I am always tempted to write a long post with all the details everytime we have something to share. But my goal is to give you a little bit everyday. I will start off with these incredibly cute pictures of Josh that I took this past week.




I am sure you aren't surprised that I get comments about my boys every where we go. They are always smiling! Joshua is happy to oblige any person who wants to tickle a cheek and encourage a smile. And Danny will say hi to everybody we meet and loves to strike up a conversation with strangers. I am happy that even at a young age they seem to shine from the inside with joy and happiness. I don't think being a Christian makes you "happy" all the time, but I do believe that we have a great witness of our faith through the way we treat other people. And Danny and Josh have already figured out how to be friendly and brighten people's day. They teach me so much everyday!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

your parents moved to maryland??! i had no idea! that is great they will be so close to yall and the boys! ...on another note, i have to say, i was thrilled to be in sanford stadium last weekend, and thrilled with the final score. :D