Tuesday, October 28, 2008

my wild animals

It is brrrrr chilly and very windy outside. I am enjoying candy corn and warm coffee today. Definitely need coffee to keep me awake after our boys have had restless nights lately. yawn. Mommy is worn out!
Tonight we are going to carve our pumpkin. Any good ideas for face designs? I don't think we are big Halloween people at the Gaskill house, but we do enjoy the fall festivals and pumpkin carving. I think Danny and Josh will probably get to dress up for a few more years and then we will hopefully phase out of that stage.
We did enjoy a fall festival this past weekend and look forward to going door to door as the cutest giraffe and lion you will ever see! I included some pictures of our "wild animals"!

my sweet boys!


Josh was worn out!


Caroline is giving Danny some TLC. He is such a flirt!


Danny loves his tail!


Tomorrow is Joshua's 6 month appt....more updates to come!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a precious lion and giraffe!
Danny and Josh...I love you both!

The Gaymons said...

Cutest lion and giraffe I have ever seen! Love it! Wish you and your boys were near us and we could go to all of the church festivals together. That would be fun.

Anonymous said...

Love the giraffe pants with the uga jersey! Give the boys kisses from michelle and jada!

Anonymous said...

Anne, Trying again for the third time, now have your Mom on the phone so lets hope we can learn how to work this. We love your writing and our darling pictures of our greats. You write so beautiful and we feel as if we are right there with you all. Our love to all four of you. Will to to the Christmas next if this works!!