Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Time for a rescue

It was less than a minute. I only stepped into our kitchen for a minute and left Joshua in his usual spot on the ground rolling around with his toys in the living room. I heard sweet words coming from Danny's mouth as he sat down to play with his brother.
But much to my surprise, Danny was not being very sweet. I turned the corner to the living room to find Danny banging Josh on the head with a toy! Fortunately it was just a soft toy...it was the base to our fabric ring stacking toy. Joshua was not in any real danger, but he certainly was a little shocked to be repeatedly banged on the head by his brother. I hollered at Danny and swept Josh up just as he started to whimper.
Is this a taste of my next few years with two little boys?
uhoh.

this taken was on vacation....just layin' around.

No comments: