Sunday, October 19, 2008

Someone please feed the kid

I am currently loading pictures on my computer and getting started on long overdue updating of our smugmug site. Stay tuned for fall photo updates. I love taking pictures, but as I browse through recent photos, I am overwhelmed with the fact that I am practically a year behind in my scrapbooking. yikes!

I am also excited to share stories from this weekend, as we had our first family of five experience. We had our friend Caroline spend the night Friday and Saturday. Danny loved having a "girl"friend here. She is between our boys in age and is so cute! I have decided it would be fun to have a little girl, but I was reminded by my family that wanting to play dress up with a little girl is not a good reason to keep having kids. We will definitely be attempting to wait a few years before we have any more children. I will write some more stories later about her visit!

Something exciting is happening at the Gaskill house!
We have done some rearranging at our breakfast room table. Danny has upgraded to a booster. Previously, we were using his high chair with out the tray as a chair at our table. He loves his new seat and is proud of being a "big" boy at the table. Josh has also upgraded from Mommy's arms/bouncy seat/where ever he would sit during the meal...to....the...HIGHCHAIR! Yeah for real food! Our Doctor is big on waiting until they are 6 months to feed them their first food, but I couldn't wait. He is always trying to take bites off my spoon when he sits in my lap during dinner. That seemed like a good sign to me. Here are a few cute pictures of his first real meal. Can you believe how much he has grown up?


I tried to explain to him that you don't actually eat the tray, just the food on it. I promise he isn't hungry. He is a rollypolly baby!


Don't you just want to kiss those sweet dimples? I do!


I will share more later, but here is a recent picture from our trip to Carter's Mtn for a fall festival!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

i have started making all of my scrapbooks/photo albums through blurb.com. It is really neat and you just pick your layout, then drag and drop your pics in however you want them! you can do up to 80 pages for $37 plus shipping! ...i sound like an infomercial!

Anonymous said...

just might have to come to Richmond and kiss those sweet dimples......hugs (mmm...) to Danny too!

Mrs. Gaskill Rascal said...

you can come anytime! no advance notice needed!