Thursday, June 10, 2010

Blueberry boys

Remember that girl in the willy wonka movie that has to be rolled away looking like a blueberry? I feel like that could be my little Joshie today after our time at the farm.
What a day of picking berries, playing with friends, having a picnic, and sleeping in the car all the way home. I love summer days!

Can I eat it?

We were going to a "little house on the prairie open credits" look! And that was only some of the kids!

About that berry filled baby of mine....I am seriously wondering how many he ate! Every time I turned around he had a hand in his mouth. What must be going through his little head? Thank you mommy for bringing me to eat lunch off the tree. Do you think they account for that in the cost of berries you purchase? I had to buy a homemade peach salsa in the store, b/c I felt bad. Well, that's what we are going to say. It has nothing to do with the fact that I love love love fruity salsa. And I do not have to share it, since I am the only one in the house that loves it.

It is days like this that are full of moments that the boys will remember forever!

2 comments:

The Gaymons said...

Was Joshie saying, "But, Mommy, I want the biggest blueberries NOW!" =) Such great pictures, Anne. It looked like such a fun day!

nana said...

Cute pics! Love the ones on your smugmug site. Do you remember picking stawberries in Rhode Island when you were Danny's age????