Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Can he fix it?

We just got back from a trip to Maryland to see Nana and Max. It was nice to spend a couple of days checking out their new town. Danny loves his Nana and Max and fortunately climbed into their bed every morning! Yea...nice break for Mommy and Daddy. I have lots of fun stories to share and cute pictures to post, but I think we will start with every one's favorite builder. Yes, that's right. Bob the builder. Bob was a last minute addition to our trip. I think we will be seeing more of Bob in the future.

Bob and the Washington Monument. Bob feels small.


Bob and the Capitol. He is hoping for a future in politics.


Bob and the White House. He was hoping to catch a glimpse of President Bush and President-Elect Obama after they had their meeting that day.


Bob with Max, Danny, Nana, and their favorite coffee. Monday tradition!


I have more to share, so stay tuned.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Anne,
What kind of camera are you using here?
I'm thinking of upgrading to something a little nicer.
Sarah

Mrs. Gaskill Rascal said...

Canon Digital Rebel XT. check out B&H Photo online!

Anonymous said...

"Bob the Builder.....can you fix it??? Yes, I can." I can hear Danny singing right now!

Anonymous said...

Bob the Builder touring DC is pretty funny!
•michelle