Tuesday, November 4, 2008

FREE STUFF!!!

No matter who wins today, at least half of the nation will probably feel like this.....a bad taste in their mouth.

Yummy green beans!


I hope people check today and take advantage of these free things....sorry to Nana and Max who voted absentee. Maybe you could go get a sticker and still participate?

If you have a "I voted" sticker...
Chick-fil-A will give you a free sandwich.
Krispie Kreme will give you a free doughnut.
Ben and Jerrys ice cream will give you a free cone.
Starbucks will give you a free coffee.

I know there are more, but some of them are regional or just in certain cities. (ex: Baltimore California Tortillas will give a free burrito and supposedly have a McCain and Obama burrito for the occasion)
We are headed out in a few minutes to join the nation in voting. Do you think if Danny and Josh start crying they will let me skip the line? I packed snacks, books, puzzles, and cars in anticipation of a long line.

If you are still undecided, here is a good article that might make you think.
http://papundits.wordpress.com/2008/11/01/the-audacity-of-deception/


Happy Voting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now you tell us about the free stuff.....I suppose it is just important that we voted....Joshie is adorable even with green beans spilling out of his mouth. His mom didn't like green beans either.....she loved peas and carrots though!
Hope the voting went well...if I was working at the precinct you would go to the front of the line for just having the cutest kids!

The Fokens Family said...

Anne,
Hey email me at mseemiller9@aol.com and I'll share the two sites that I order T's from. I love Josh's new green bean pictures!!
~Erica